The Ocean Explorers - Dive Boats
At Ocean Explorers we believe that a good dive is not a crowded one, above or below the surface, so we always run small groups!
- Our boats are well-equipped with a complete set of safety dive equipment including O2,VHF, First Aid, and Standard Equipment (flares, water, fire extinguishers, etc).
- Our boats hold twin outboard engines to assure you a smooth, fast ride to dive sites. Safety and comfort are our top priority and we work hard to reduce the "on board time" that most divers want to avoid, especially when sea conditions are not so smooth.
- Regardless of which boat you are on, entering the water and coming back from your dive is quite easy on our custom dive ladders.
- Ocean Explorers operates with two boats, the Ocean Explorer and the Undersea Adventure.
- is a 28 foot Mako powered by twin new Mercury 225 hp Optimax engines.
- is a 26 foot Robalo powered by twin Mercury 150 hp Optimax engines.